Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Something Horrible happened to pop34!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! This is pop34's twin sis, Pop43 and i just wanted to tell all of you that pop34 got hit by a car!!!!!! Here is the story.... pop and i were walking home and the middle school and high school is near each other and we have to cross the parking lot of the high school to get home. pop didn't know that there was a car coming and she kept walking when i stoped. Then BAM! The car hit her!!! She is getting driven to the hospital by ambulance and the cops said she might have broken something! And the cops didn't even let me come with her!!!! I know i am mad at her but this is serious my sis could have died!!!!!!!!! We are going up to the hospital when my dad gets home and if you want me to tell her something, i will tell her that when i go up to the hospital. She would like that. Well i am so sad and crying and i saw it happen and that is the worse part! :( :( :( sodas- Pop43

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!:O That's horrible news Pop43!:( I can't believe that pop34 got hit by a car. I hope she's alright and that nothing is broken or serious. Here's a little poem for pop:
"Just a note to let u know
How much I really do care
You mean a lot to me, best friend.
And u r in my prayers. And I hope that you're back to doing the things u love best real soon!
I hope u feel better!:)" ~bubbles125 :)

tristan said...

omg tell pop i hope she gets better but still thats horrible of wat heppened to pop i hopes shes ok drake97

Anonymous said...

she broke her leg but that is all. And she will be let out of the hospital tomarrow. I brought her our wireless laptop so she can play ecobuddies but she is really tired. I was worried but she is fine. And i told her that drake and others.
sodas- Pop43

Piggers/Lilfluffyfluff said...

Omg poor pop i cant believe u witnessed it Hop pop heals soon and hope she has a good easter
im so srry feel better pop

ThatFashionGirl said...

um i thot u were the same personand i thotpop was a fake character on eb no offende like totally is fake (sry totally) (thats ok im a hamster i can manage stuff) lol jk ok ok ok i have had beter jokes i know! well hope whoevers sick gets better

Molly4 is kool said...

omg i hope shes ok god thats so scarywhat did the docter say? is she going to b ok?

Anonymous said...

dear pop i hope u are not hurtin to much on yor leg. i have never broke anything so i dont know wat it is like but it must hav been so scary to get hit by a car. im glad yor sis brought u a laptop then you can lay in bed play on laptop and then hav a rest to. I am sending many hugz thro the air to u. Hugz from apple

Pesto and Violet said...

Dear Pop,

Please get better. We all miss you very much and hope that your leg feels better. If you can let us know that you are ok. We are all worried!

Shazam!
Pesto

Anonymous said...

Dear Pop, EcoBuddies is very sad that you were hit by a car! Let us know if you would like us to send you stickers! Get better soon, Pesto and Violet

Anonymous said...

i feel bad this is jamiel i hope you fell ok :( THIS IS BAD I WILL MAKE YOU BETTER ON ECOBUDDIEs it ok pop because i broke my arm but it ok so bye shazamy:JAMIEL

dan dan dan dan dan said...

i hope she alright and tell me the truth are u pop34

dan dan dan dan dan said...

i think ur lieing because pop is supposed to be there like 3 monthes and then she said drake lets do ur intwrview whats wrong with u

Anonymous said...

DAN SHUT UR MOUTH POP IS INJURED!

pop34/Pop43 said...

i am not lieing and i can still play the computer i am sitting!!! And Pop43 is my sister in real life andwe share the email so she knows my password for this blog. Geeze dan do not be rude to me and Pop.
sodas- pop34