Saturday, March 13, 2010

Interview with the friend of the week, JcSiiNgA

Sorry I haven't gotten JcSiiNgA's interview and in a couple of hours we will have a new friend of the week. But here is the cool JcSiiNgA's interview!

pop34: What is ur favorite color?

JcSiiNgA: Blue green

pop34: Cool! What is ur favorite animal?

JcSiiNga: A lion

pop: And ur favorite sport is?

JcSiiNgA:Soccer! It is da best.

pop34: Soccer is my favorite too. What is ur favorite hobby?

JcSiiNgA: Something

pop34: Last question. What do u want on eco buddies?

JcSiiNgA: A free membership

And that was our interview!!!!!!!!!!!! It was good right? O by the way in the middle of our interview someone called me poo!!!!! That is not nice but i bet they did not mean to say poo. O well. Ta ta and don't forget to come on this blog tonight to see who the new friend of the week is!!!! sodas- pop34

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOO I DIDNT SAY SOMETHING OHH WELL THNX FOR THE INTERVIEW POO I MEAN POP!! LOL
-JcSiiNgA

Anonymous said...

hey pop it would make me happy if i was on your blog for like a poll or somthing like that im very nice. P.S. I'm gogogama & im a good friend to all ecobuddies buddies