Friday, January 22, 2010

Interview with Drake97

Drake and I were on Eco Buddies and I decided to interview him because he has never gotten one and I thought it wood be fun. Here is his interview,

Pop34: What is your favorite color?

Drake97: Orange

Pop34: Cool me too! What is your favorite hobby?

Drake97: Playig basketball.

Pop34: Sweet. And what is your favorite animal?

Drake97: Tiger

Pop34: Same. What wood you wish for if you cood wish for one thing?

Drake97: Have a million dollars.

Pop34: Last question. Do you want anything on Eco Buddies?

Drake97: Yes, a free member

Pop34: Wow!

I had a fun time with drake and since it was my first time interviewing someone I had a blast! I hope you had fun too drake! sodas- pop34

1 comment:

tristan said...

hey pop thx for the interview ur the best i voted for everything on ur blog i usally check this blog the most