Monday, January 25, 2010

Interview with Dan dan dan dan dan

I interviewed dan today. I enjoyed his interview very much. Here is his interview:

Pop34: What is ur favorite animal?

Dan dan: Kangaroo

Pop34: Cool! What is ur favorite color?

Dan dan: Orange

Pop34: Cool me too!

Dan dan: Kewl

Pop34: What is ur favorite costume on eco buddies?

Dan dan: Windmill

Pop34: Sweet i like that costume too. And what is ur favorite hobby?

Dan dan: Listening to eminen, (I think thats how u spell it) the singer

Pop34: Thats cool. Last question, what would want on eco buddies?

Dan dan: (I don't remember what he said lol.) Dan comment and tell me what ur last answer was.

Ok so that was the inyerview.If u ever want me to interview u and put it on my blog, just coment on this post or tell me on eco buddies. Well ta ta for now! sodas- pop34

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

POP this is piggers i got me banned for 24 hours i dint even do anything :( Just a few typos im so mad and sad im gonna QUIT cobuddies ITS SO UNFAIR :( :( :(IM SO SO SO SO SAD AND MAD

pop34/Pop43 said...

o no! Plz don't quit just comment on pestos blog and they mite unban u. They always do that to me.
sodas- pop34

Anonymous said...

the other one is a party ever day this is dan

i like cheese
if you like my name admitit lol
by: dan the pan
pce

Anonymous said...

yo pop dan in de house can you make a question


whoa better dan or oreo plz thnx if you do lol i hope you here this comment

i like cheese
by: dan the pan pce

Anonymous said...

Im not unbaned goodbye eco buds
piggers

Anonymous said...

piggers you can't leave! :( please don't leave piggers! You're the best friend anyone can ever have on ecobuddies. piggers just wait till tomorrow by then you should be unbanned. If not tell Pesto or whoever to unbann you.

Anonymous said...

pop plz come on plz plz plz piggers