Friday, February 12, 2010

Interview with Pennymarie99!

Ok I had a cool interview with penny! Here is our amasing interview.

Pop: What is ur favorite kind of music?

Penny: Every kind of music.

Pop: kewl. What wood u want on ecobuddies if u cood wish for anything on here?

Penny: Be queen longer and and get free stuff

Pop: Thats a good answer! What do u like to do?

Penny: Draw.

Pop: Me too! What is ur favorite color?

Penny: Pink, blue

Pop: What is ur favorite animal?

Penny:A dog, a pig, a bunny

Thanks for the cool interview penny! If u wood like an interview on my blog tell me on ecobuddies and i wood be glad to interview u! Bye sodas- pop34


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pop this is piggers chad said he would bann dog catcher for you on monday when he goes to his office kk now u will be safe forever
have a good valentines day

drew47 said...

hey pop sup. i lik ur blog so far my fav blogs are mollys, green buddies group, and yours. keep up the great work.

pop34/Pop43 said...

thanks drew. O my gosh someone voted that they totally hated my blog.That hurts. O by the way thanks piggers.
sodas- pop34

drew47 said...

np pop. you penny n molly rock. happy v-day. pce out girl!

Anonymous said...

This is piggers this is what chad wrote kk pop


One of the moderators is giving Dog Catcher a warning to stop pestering you and Pop. I know that he likes to chase players that are wearing dog costumes so maybe it would be a good idea to not wear those costumes when he is around. Keep me posted if he gets better or not.

ThatFashionGirl said...

hey pop... :( its ttotallyawesome. penny yold me shes happy i quited just cuz she thinks pesto is rly a hamster. ya so iall i did was go to visit and she did that so i deleted her off my friends list but i no u and molly care about me :) well, PEACE OUT! (O_O)
~totallyawesome

Anonymous said...

she isnt a very good friend she is always crying when its ur turn for something fun